Asian cultures have always believed in the benefits withheld in the bamboo, such as life energy, prosperity, longevity, sexuality, and fertility. In Japan, stalks of bamboo still symbolize eternal youth, strength, prosperity, and peace. What may appear like a new practice, bamboo massage, has ancient origins. Today, bamboo massage is advertised as Bamboo-Fusion, or simply touted at high-end spas as the latest in exotic treatments. Warm Bamboo offers many of the benefits of Hot Stones however is recommended for those looking for a deeper treatment or where focus on a specified area of tension is required. Hot Stone Massage is a deeply grounding and restorative treatment, well suited to those in need of relaxation and energy balance.
Warm Bamboo Massage is highly recommended for those looking for a deeper tissue massage. By combining Swedish massage techniques and working with warm bamboo sticks the combination of pressure and heat provides a much deeper and more effective treatment. Daisy also works on the meridians and trigger points to ensure maximum all round benefit.
Compressed bamboo sticks, of varying sizes, are heated and pressure is applied to the muscles using a range of rolling, kneading, and stroking movements. Working deeply into the muscle tissue helps to break down `knots’ and release muscle stiffness and tension. Warm Bamboo Massage also promotes circulation and lymphatic drainage, helps eliminate toxins, and provides you with a deep sense of relations and well-being.
- Releases muscular tension
- Eases muscle fatigue
- Increases circulation
- Longer pressure can be applied for provide deeper tissue work
- Releases endorphins (the `feel good’ hormones)
- Pain relief
- Stimulates the immune system
- Treats a variety of chronic pain conditions including as back pain and headaches
- Faster more effective recovery than a standard sports/Swedish massage, with less pain!
- Less treatments required for results
- Warmth provides instant feeling of relief
- Melts away stubborn knots, aches and tension
- Increases joint and muscle flexibility
- Improves sports performance, endurance and revitalises tired legs.
- Aids cellulite break down, tones and sculpts the body
Stone Massage uses Hot Volcanic Basalt Stones to carry out a deeply relaxing aromatherapy massage. A carefully selected blend of essential oils is applied with soothing Swedish massage techniques to soften muscle tissue, increase blood flow and soothe away tension. Physical ailments such as organ and muscular congestion and subtle energies such as chakra balancing are influenced by a Hot Stone Aroma Massage. Some of the benefits include:
- Increased mobility
- Provides relief for arthritis
- Improved circulation
- Boosts metabolism
- Assists toxin removal
- Stimulates the immune system)
- Deep relaxation
- Hot stones increase the effect of Aromatherapy
- Improve energy balance (chi)
Hot stones or hot bamboo ?
Which treatment should i book?
Take both in one session. JUST £45 for 1 hour, or £65 for 90 minute full body for a limited time