We’d like to introduce to you, the Holistic Way to combat the signs of ageing and boost, not just radiance, but the health and vitality of your skin, mood, and well-being with this amazing new Facial treatment, combining modern and traditional techniques with deeply relaxing massage, offered , and introduced here, by Dessy…
Every day our faces produce countless expressions, grimaces and we hold tension in our faces, jaw, neck and shoulders, which affects how we feel and how we look.
Our Natural Face Lift Uplifting Face & Neck Massage is a 6 week holistic treatment program that produces deep change and dissolves years of muscular holding patterns in the face, leaving you feeling and looking brighter on both the inside and out! The treatment naturally stimulates collagen and elastin and will smooth and lift the face to leave a radiant complexion.
The Natural Face Lift Uplifting Face & Neck Massage is a treatment package offered over a course of 6 weeks; your journey to fresh faced bliss starts with an initial consultation session to get to know you and your goals, then you will receive a divine 60min treatment once a week for the following 5 weeks, all included in the £310 package price.
6 week Transformational Package £310 – call or email us to purchase!
See below the before and after pictures after just one session:
What to Expect:
- A Luxurious Ayurvedic Facial
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Indian Head Massage
- Deep tissue Massage
- Specialist Skin Boosting Oils
- A Fresh Perspective from session one
- A completely rejuvenated face after 6 sessions
This anti-aging massage combines deeply therapeutic Indian Head Massage and metamorphic healing Ayurveda techniques, working on Marma points of the head and neck to promote good blood flow. Combined with a deeply soothing Indian Head Massage.
Calming strokes around the face and neck detoxify and clear the lymphatic system, reducing any puffiness. The specific facial massage soothes, energises and boosts the facial muscles, using rejuvenating oils to stimulate the skin into producing extra collagen to restore elasticity and moisture to the skin, resulting in a face and neck that looks lifted and plumped.
Daisy also works with deep tissue techniques to loosen your neck and shoulders which are the main source for tension, pain, upset facial expressions and wrinkles! You’ll be amazed how much more relaxed you look after she works her magic!
As one of the benefits of her Ayurvedic training, Dessy will also guide your breathing throughout the treatment to increase the oxygen levels and help not only deep relaxation and encourage lactic acid, which can increase the signs of aging, to be disposed from the body.
Benefits of The Natural Face Lift Uplifting Face & Neck Massage Treatment:
- A non-surgical treatment to balance the mind, body and soul for better well-being.
- Naturally stimulates collagen and elastin promoting brighter skin that looks and feels younger.
- Smooths away puffiness with anti-aging lymphatic drainage techniques, giving you an almost instant glow.
- Sculpts the neck and jaw-line and reduce stress, migraines, insomnia, joint pain and depression.
- Botox is very popular but also comes with some risks, which this this massage does not have because is absolutely natural.
- It encourages facial skin to repair itself and speeds up this process.
The Natural Face Lift , Uplifting Face & Neck Massage uses the Ayurveda technique, based on ancient knowledge from India which is 3000-4000 years old.
More about Ayurveda:
When breaking down the word ‘Ayurveda’ into Ayur-veda you find that ‘Ayur’ means life, and ‘Veda’ means wisdom, journey or science. So the word could be translated as the ‘Journey or Life’
There is a 5 elements theory which is based on this order:
According to the Ayurveda technique, there are three Dosha (functional bodies).
The first is the combination of water and earth, called Kappa.
Kappa types are likely to loose weight easily in addition to fungi infections in the toe.
The combination of fire and water is Pitta
The Pitta type is excess heat on the body, with an imbalanced 80% fire and 20%, which can cause forced aging. In addition to acne and psoriasis.
The combination of space and air is Vata.
Vata types have no water, the hands and feet are cold and are typically dry and wrinkled.
According to your Dosha, the therapist will tailor the pressure, and technique of strokes for your Dosha Type.
Advice from Daisy for Anti-aging at Home, using the Ayurveda technique:
- Before going to sleep, it is good practice to put cotton pads soaked in rose water over the eyes for 15 mins. This is also good for hormone regulation during the menopause.
- Making sure you are hydrated is another great way to stay youthful, especially by drinking hot lemon and ginger water to help you to detox any build up of toxins in the body.
This is a supremely relaxing, luxurious and blissful experience which adds a unique glow to your skin, performed by our experienced therapist: Daisy. The treatment supports health and well-being on the inside as well as helping you look better and brighter on the outside.
Book now: £360 for a course of 6
or £75 for a 75 minute introductory session with consultation
then £60 for 60 minutes
Introductory offer: Get one Treatment FREE! Book a course now for £300 (limited time offer)
Book Online or Call 02380 639 747