Over the years, Yoga has grown in popularity, there are now tens of dozens of Yoga Studios in Southampton, and we’d like to take a moment to let YOU know why a regular weekly Yoga practice is great for YOU!
Southampton Yoga has grown in popularity because of the many benefits of yoga to the people of the city, these are, to name a few:
- Making time to be with yourself, Yoga means Union
- Giving space for the mind to be still, Yoga quietens busy minds
- Feeling fit and Healthy – yoga creates a wide range of benefits for your bodily fitness
- Reduction in pain and stress – by allowing the fluids and tensions of the body and mind to move, Yoga alleviates build up
- Better sleep – yoga creates a harmonious environment for the self to be at peace
- Great social interaction – a yoga class is a great place to meet and spend time with fiends
- Continued Learning and Achieving – feel good as you will always get the chance to learn more and go deeper with your Yoga practice
When you visit our YOUNITY Southampton Yoga Studio, above YOU Massage on Bedford Place, you will benefit from
- Small studio, max 8 people
- Attentive Teacher dedicated to supporting your Yoga journey
- Flexible practice to suit beginner Yoga through to fitness Yoga, classes have been tailored for all
- Yoga mats and equipment
- Comfortable and central space
- unwind from the day with 6.15pm classes
So if YOU are ready to start your yoga journey, book in for a £5 first class on a Tuesday or Wednesday with Emilie at 6.15pm and feel the benefits right away!
Would YOU like to Rent our Central Southampton Yoga Studio space?
Would YOU like to run Pilates or other classes with us?
Contact us today on 02380 639 747